Thursday, May 27, 2010

Drooling over it - Blunch at Tillman's

Love Tillman's Roadhouse. Love it that Blunch is back - Brunch meets Lunch. Absolutely swooning over the Bennie and the Jets entree.  I mean seriously, I can actually almost taste it right off the page. But let's be real, we know we all want the Hangover Platter for the Table - they might have to ask me to control myself upon placing the meal on the table.  I am shaking just thinking about it.  And I cannot forget the "Gitcha Bag O Doughnuts" or "Kim's Cinnamon Monkey Bread".  Delicious Symphony.  AND, I just got an update from Sara Tillman - she said they have highchairs and to come on over!  Gotta love the joints where you can get an EXCELLENT cocktail, yummy nourishment & your Mini Maven is welcome. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this place as well. I think the unique ingreidents they create their dishes with is so different that it makes me want to go there just to taste something other than the ordinary. If you have not tried Tillman's you need to.