Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bruder Trucks

Jack's favorite truck in the world.  A Bruder German made truck with real working parts. When I can't find my jewelry or anything else that is smaller than the palm of my hand, I look in the garbage truck.  Unfortunately I am now versed in all garbage truck parts from the packing panel to the hopper. Great quality, Jack has played with it every day since last September.  Winner!
Grandma picked up the Bruder Cement Mixer for Christmas. Big hit! We used dried beans as cement (easy to clean up) and we build, pour and create masterpieces. 

Next Aunt Carrie purchased him the Jeep Wrangler & horse trailer. Wheels turn 360, the top comes off and you can even check out the engine.  The Jeep is beyond realistic - looks just like the one I had after college!

No comments: