Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Freerider

I saw this on Dallas Kids Daily Candy today and I just had to share the coolest kid contraption ever. The Freerider from Mountain Buggy.  Simply attach it to your stroller so your slightly older, too cool toddler can  "skateboard" or "scooter" like a big kid. I know my little guy would love it. At 2 he is already oogling at scooters & skateboards and this is the pefect way to introduce one without an ER trip and get where I need to go without a struggle about sitting in the stroller. Once he is ready to go it alone, simply pop it off and it goes solo - how cool is your guy now? Freerider currently connects to the whole Mountain Buggy line but don't fret, they are producing connectors for Baby Jogger, bebe confort, BOB (my fave), bugaboo, Quinny, phil & teds, Brio, TKF and many more.

No comments: