Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Cupcakery

My Monday was dragging along when my co-worker pops in my office with a box of the most lovely cupcakes from The Cupcakery on McKinney Avenue. I chose this one and true love struck as the Strawberry Shortcake cupcake fumes floated down the hallway.  I must say, this cupcake, with its intense flavor and scent won me over.  I swooned over each bite.  Immediately I had to check out The Cupcakery website and search for more flavors.  There was no let down on creativity as I drooled over each one.  After much debate, my next adventure without a doubt will be the Trip to Graceland.
Elvis inspired cupcake. Much like the King himself, its decadent, its delicious, and it might induce shock to the system. Eat in small doses. Chunky peanut butter cake, layered with a light banana cream frosting, rolled in applewood smoked bacon, and drizzled with honey.

No comments: